Friday, December 19, 2008

{Family Pictures}

A few weeks ago when the weather was really nice I called up my little sister and asked if she could snap a few pictures of our family. It was totally spur of the moment. I am SO excited with how CUTE they turned out. I love them! Here are my favorites.
(I have a lot of favorites!)

Thanks again Mackenzie! You are very talented!

14 comments:

Heidi said...

Very cute I love the back ground all the moss and Logan and Baylor sitting there soooooooooo cute. Good Job.

Bishop Family said...

These pictures are so cute. Baylors so cute, he's getting so big. Have a Merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

I love them all! It was fun being the "assistant" and knowing that most of Baylors smiles were from Mackenzie and I snorting like pigs!

Erin Dooley said...

I love them all too! You are all very photogenic!!! Adorable family.

Nanette Hirschi said...

I love ALL the pics you posted. MacKenzie is a budding photographer...they look like a professional did them:) I miss you guys so much!!! Give Baylor a hug for me:)

Rene said...

Great pictures! Mackenzie is good! It helps that she had good subjects to work with. Baylor is a little doll! He sure looks happy!

Anonymous said...

those are the stinkin cutest pictures I have ever seen. Your sis did a great job. (your hired)
love you guys. Mom May

Heidi said...

you're tagged. I thought Nicole tagged you but maybe I was wrong that's why i untagged you. I didn't want you to be tagged twice by the same thing. But yes I want to tag you so I expect to see something soon!!!! Love ya

Rebecca said...

I love how those pictures turned out! Where were they taken?

Natalie said...

I love the one with logan and Baylor on sitting on the steps with their backs to the camera. So cute!

Thompson Tales said...

Ashley, those pictures are adorable, where did you go? I don't recognize the sight. Your Baylor is freakin cute, but then again, look at his parents!!!

Nicole said...

I did tag you actually. : )

Ashley May said...

We took the pictures at an old school in Battle Ground

Lindsey said...

Those pictures are too cute. Baylor looks just like you!! Your sister did a great job. I peak at your blog too. I'm quite certain you're the cutest pregnant girls I've ever seen. I LOVE being pregnant! It's much more fun this time now that I know what to expect. I'm counting down the days until I feel the baby move, that's the best ever! Can I make a request? How about a blog post with pictures of your home? The little bit that I have seen is just too cute.