Baylor is already six months old. He is SO Big! He weighs 19 pounds. He has outgrown his two cousins that are a month older. He is really good at sitting up on his own and has learned to scoot around without ever getting off his bum. It is so funny. What a cutie!
9 comments:
He is so cute! I'm so excited he's in the same weight bracket as Paxton. They should wrestle. Just kidding. I need a tutorial on digi scrapbooking. I'll call you.
Scoots without leaving his bum? Can't wait to see that trick! Thanks for the cinnamon!
I LOVE these pictures. I don't know how it's possible, but he just keeps getting cuter! I can't wait to give him a squeeze! :)
He is such a cute little guy!
Time goes by so fast with the little ones cherish every moment.
I love that you dress him up in a tie! SO CUTE!!!
What a cutie is right! It's crazy how fast that 6 month mark creeps up on you huh?!
Ashley would be a good looking boy cause Baylor looks just like you! He is so CUTE!!! I can't believe how big he is. That is so fun
I'm coming home for Christmas and I want to see you guys! I'll call you for sure!
Post a Comment