We celebrated Wesley's 4th Birthday. He is our little Star Wars boy. He has been hauling around Logan's old Star Wars toys in his hands for who knows how long!
There are NO WORDS for how much I love this little boy. He is SO snuggly and sweet. He tells me I'm Pretty and Beautiful all.day.long. I'm not sure if he even knows what that means, but he knows I like hearing it so he keeps saying it. It's funny because anytime I get mad at him he will come back with, 'Mom I said your pretty!' He cracks me up. :)
We have had a sugar cookie obsession lately. Logan and I made these Star Wars cookies the night before. Now anytime I make cookies Wesley expects them to be Star Wars cookies.
It was a fun night, and as always Wesley was an adorable little Birthday boy!
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment