Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sunny Days

Here a few pictures from another awesome Summer! It took awhile to get hot here, but once it did it was beautiful!

While all the cousins were swimming Baylor would be running around the yard. He did NOT want to swim. I finally just grabbed him and pulled him in. After crying for a little while he realized he LOVED swimming!  After that he called himself a 'Swimming Boy' all Summer long.

Popsicles by the pool is always fun!


The James family came to town for a couple weeks. This was one of the only pictures I got. What the heck! I love this one of these two boys though. They are so cute together.

We went with my family to Kahneeta for a day. It was SO HOT, it felt amazing!
Baylor & Oliver... High Five!




Hangin out in front of our house.

Logan and Baylor 'Cooking Dinner.' I've said this before but Baylor likes to do everything just like his Dad!

1 comment:

Brenna Klein said...

So cute! Baylor's grill looks pretty awesome. We miss you guys!