Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Boy

Okay not quite. BUT his birthday is coming up... this Thursday! I asked Logan's sister Lindsi to do this little photoshoot for Wesley. I'm tickled by how cute they turned out.
Thanks again Lindsi!!!!!!!!!!
He looks a little spoiled with a cake and a sucker... but that's what it took to get him to cooperate!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

These turned out SO cute!

Hill Family said...

He is so cute, as always!!!! Love those pictures what a great idea.

Thompson Family said...

This may be my favorite 1 year photo shoot EVER!!! He is SOOOOOOO CUTE and the pics are adorable!

EmilyE said...

I love these precious pictures of Wesley! He's looking so much like his big brother everyday. :) I hope he had a happy first birthday and I can't wait to see picture!!

blueberrypearls said...

These are so Cute!!!

The Original TomKat said...

AHHHH! Those are hilarious! Perfect!

Heidi said...

Ilove those pictures so so so Cute! Very cute cake too.