Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Backtracking

Okay I wanted to post about these cute little babies sooner, but I am a little behind!
I had to get my hands on the pictures!
Anyways, Baylor is no longer the ONLY grandchild on my side of the family...
Kyle and Hailee welcomed their son Oliver into the world on June 21st (father's day!) He is a cutie and I just love him!
As for the May family, Baylor is no longer the YOUNGEST grandchild. Heidi and Ryan welcomed their little baby boy Avin into their family on July 1st! This is their third July baby! He is so cute and I can't wait to see him in person and snuggle him in just two days! (We are going to Utah.)

We ended up going on a last minute road trip to Farewell Bend Oregon last weekend for the Porter May Family Reunion. On the way there we stopped somewhere in the middle of nowhere to pick up a trash can that someone (who shall remain nameless) left at the Trek. It was a bit out of the way but we got to see where our stake's 'Trek' was. Very nice!
It was really really hot and muggy in Farewell Bend. I couldn't even sleep in my sleeping bag at night because it was so stinkin' hot!!


Baylor getting acquainted with his second cousin.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone, and Logan enjoyed catching up!!

Baylor was nestled in the back seat with all our stuff.
This was his first long road trip and he actually did really well!
Thanks for the fun weekend May Family!

Lastly, I turned 24 last week. Logan and I enjoyed a quiet dinner with just the two of us at Mama Mia in downtown Portland. It was wonderful!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday. It seems like this summer has been really crazy, and full of fun. Can't wait to see you guys.

Nicole said...

Happy birthday! We're really close in age. I just turned 24 too in June. I didn't know you guys are coming down to Utah soon! Will you be in Roy the whole time or what are your plans? If you'll be coming down further south, we should all get together or something.

Brannigan said...

Kyle had a baby?! Omg. How cute!!! Congrats to him!

Lindsi said...

Hey I finaly started looking at everyone's blogs! Yes, Casey forgot the garbage can, but really who would drive that far for a $10 garbage can? They are a little too attached!!! It's a garbage can! Love all your posts! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Ashley May!

Dude! This is super late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Gosh we are getting super old. Remember when we were 16ish and being all crazy. But hope you and your family are doing well my friend.

PS: There a reunion dance thing for HHS Dance Team this Dec. You should join the fun. I'll tell you more if you want to know.

-Laty