Baylor stayed with my parents while we went on our trip. Which by the way was very nice.. (Thanks again Mom and Dad..) I slept better on the cruise then I have in the last year or so!!!! HOWEVER- we were very anxious and excited to get Baylor back in our arms!!!! We both really really missed him! (Of course)
Baylor knows how to walk now... so he is wigglier then EVER! All he wants to do is MOVE. Out of about five tries.. this is the best picture I got with him.
On Nathan's birthday we took Baylor into "Callie's Salon" for a much needed hair cut. It was a very traumatic experience for him. Somehow Callie still managed to do it but let me tell you it was CRAZY!!! The picture on the left is the before. Now his hair is not as "Mohawkish" Thanks Callie!!!!

5 comments:
Wow, he can walk already? Now that's motivation. I'm excited to see everyone this summer in Idaho!
Your cruise looked like a lot of fun, I am jealous!!! I am sure that your parents LOVED having Baylor, I mean, what are grandparents for????
That picture of you and him cracks me up! It was so fun to see him so mobile!
I bet you slept in everyday. I would of that's for sure. He is such a cutie. I love the Easter picture of him and his cute smile. I am so glad he liked me before I left.
Love his t shirts. I think he looks more like Logan than ever before.
Post a Comment