Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Brannigan! You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your pictures, then write a short description of the picture.. and of course tag a few more people! This is a "Boglin" one of Logan's many "E-bay" finds. He used to have one when he was little and tracked this along with a few others down on E-Bay. I was hoping I'd run into a cute picture of Baylor... but nope!
I tag - Kim Walker, Katie Jensen, Heidi James & Brittany Miles.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks! so did you guys go trick or treating or stay at home and pass out candy?

The Miles Family said...

I love that this is your picture you had to post! That is hilarious. Don't you love it when your hubby acts like a kid again. So fun!

Heidi said...

So I just got a boglin for Cohen on ebay Tell Logan. Cohen always is talking about how much he loves Logan and his boglins.

The Original TomKat said...

Dang it! I don't have funny pictures! We'll see what happens!

The Morgans said...

I am not sure I have ever seen a boglin, Weird! Its probably like My Hubbys Star Wars craze he went through. You do not often hear woman say I loved Skipper as a kid I think I need to spend hundreds of dollars on Ebay to get some more.