Natalie was here a couple of weeks ago for her sister Valerie's wedding. This is us at her reception. I wish I would have gotten a picture w/ Valarie. She looked so beautiful and her dress was soooo amazing. The cutest I've seen. If I could get married again (to Logan of course) I would want to wear THAT dress!!! (You can sorta see it behind Nat) Natalie and I have been friends since we were 14.. We always wanted to marry twins so that we could be "sisters" (of course that's every best friend's dream.) Anyways, we always fantasized about getting married and having kids.. seems like that's all we would talk about. I can't beleive how fast time has flown.. now we are both married, and will both be parents as of March 6th(ish).. oh yeah, she is pregnant! Even though we didn't marry twins, and we don't live in Arizona, we are both pretty happy with the way things turned out! We both married cute blondes :O) I wouldn't mind if her and Zach moved back to Vancouver though! Congrats Natalie!!!!!
Cute pictures of the two of you! How fun that Natalie will be joining you in "mommyhood". You're right - Valerie's dress was awesome and she was a beautiful bride.
That looks like fun! Is the wedding dress the dress with the orange bow behind you? You look really tall in that picture too. Baylor looks very handsome!
Ash, I love how Zach isn't smiling in the picture of us holding my belly. It cracks me up. It's like just so funny to me. Anyways, I love the tribute to our friendship, and I too wish Zach and I could move back to Vancouver... hopefully some day!
Hi Ashley! Your family is so beautiful! Thanks for commenting on my blog, and reading it! We love living here because of all you guys! We were just talking about how excited we are for when Ivy and Baylor are going to be running around together! And I would suggest getting a drop cloth for when you introduce solids! :)
Oh, that girl is in big trouble for not telling me...well perhaps it's on her blog and I just haven't checked into it. I feel like I've known Natalie longer than I have just through you. How fun for you both!
7 comments:
Cute pictures of the two of you! How fun that Natalie will be joining you in "mommyhood". You're right - Valerie's dress was awesome and she was a beautiful bride.
That looks like fun! Is the wedding dress the dress with the orange bow behind you? You look really tall in that picture too. Baylor looks very handsome!
Ash, I love how Zach isn't smiling in the picture of us holding my belly. It cracks me up. It's like just so funny to me. Anyways, I love the tribute to our friendship, and I too wish Zach and I could move back to Vancouver... hopefully some day!
Hi Ashley!
Your family is so beautiful! Thanks for commenting on my blog, and reading it! We love living here because of all you guys! We were just talking about how excited we are for when Ivy and Baylor are going to be running around together! And I would suggest getting a drop cloth for when you introduce solids! :)
Oh, that girl is in big trouble for not telling me...well perhaps it's on her blog and I just haven't checked into it. I feel like I've known Natalie longer than I have just through you. How fun for you both!
Your little family is so cute ashley and you don't even look like you've just had a kid! Good for you. We'll have to get together soon:)
Cute pics. did you get a chance to try out those recipes yet?
Post a Comment