Baylor was blessed on Sunday. It was a perfect day! The weather was nice, and it was wonderful having our families altogether at church. Logan and I were worried that Baylor would cry during the blessing..but he was happy and quiet thank goodness!
Kyle kissing Baylor on the cheek
I LOVE this picture.. the only thing missing is Casey :O(
I LOVE this picture.. the only thing missing is Casey :O(
He had to go back to his ward.
Our neice and Nephew Olivia & Porter



4 comments:
Ashley, you are so dang cute. the cupcakes and everything at your lunch is adorable! We need to talk soon!
Congratulations on the baby blessing! That's so exciting! (The yard looks awesome too!) Lets get together soon! I miss you!
Ashley,
Everything was so good and cute at the blessing lunch! It was fun coming to your house and seeing your whole family agian. Thanks for letting us stay so long.
Look at me, I'm blogging!!!
I can't get over how cute Baylor is! I love his Blessing outfit!
Post a Comment